The Firm was originally founded in 1903 by J W Wyllie Esq from premises at Royal Bank Building, 4 Kinnoull Street, Perth. In addition to his role of a prominent local Solicitor, J W Wyllie undertook the Secretariat of Perthshire Agricultural Society, playing a leading part in organising the Annual Shows. Indeed, Mr Wyllie's business had a strong connection with the local farming community which he had been brought up in, ties which have been maintained to this day by Wyllie & Henderson.
A keen golfer, Mr Wyllie was, for some years, Captain of Craigie Hill Golf Club in Perth. Mr Wyllie was subsequently joined in practice by J T Henderson Esq, Solicitor, who was assumed as a Partner in 1929, the Firm becoming J W Wyllie & Henderson. Mr Henderson also acted as Secretary to Perthshire Agricultural Society continuing the Firm's strong ties with the farming community.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Wyllie & Henderson available right now.