Middleton Ross & Arnot

When someone dies and leaves assets which have to be dealt with either in terms of their Will or under the rules of intestate succession (where there is no Will) an executor must be appointed and, unless the assets are very modest, in most cases an executor employs a Solicitor to act as his agent.

In a rural area, it is natural that we deal with farms, small holdings and crofts whether in connection with transfer or inheritance or marketing. Crofting is a specialised area in which many Solicitors in the Highland Area can claim expertise.